- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Johnson Health Tech UAE LLC (www.johnsonfitnessme.com) will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Johnson Health Tech UAE LLC (www.johnsonfitnessme.com) takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Johnson Health Tech UAE LLC (www.johnsonfitnessme.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- Johnson Health Tech UAE LLC (www.johnsonfitnessme.com) is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect. www.johnsonfitnessme.com is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other applications, links or web sites to which the Johnson product and/or web site may link.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
How Information About You Will Be Used
We may collect the following information
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Various other cookies to improve site performance
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
A cookie is a usually a small text file that is sent to and stored in a browser’s subfolder so that the website can remember information about your browsing activity on our website. Just as features on our equipment are used to improve your fitness experience, cookies are meant to optimize your browsing experience. To do that, cookies with ID tags will collect information relating to your use of our site, information about your computer or mobile device like the browser type and its IP address, demographic data and, if you came to our site through a link on a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
If you are a registered user, the cookie may also collect your name, email address and other info you may have given voluntarily, which may be transferred to data processors for registered-user or subscriber-verification purposes. Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us customize our website to your preferences and interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyze your use of our site, which in turn helps us provide a better user experience.
Cookies are either “session” or “persistent” cookies, depending on how long they are stored: Session cookies are stored only for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are saved for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed. These cookies are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
The persistent cookies that we store are location and language cookies that allow us to better display content for you. For example, your approximate location is determined based on the location of the server your IP address is using.
Session cookies that we send are used for identification purposes, such as when a registered user logs in to his/her account.
There are a multitude of third parties that use different cookies to track a variety of things. These include analytical performance cookies (time on site, number of pages viewed, etc.), functional cookies (preferences, language, etc.) and behavioral advertising cookies (targeting ads to your interests) that third-party companies use. Below is a list of the most common third-party companies that utilize cookies and links to their policies.